Buying and Selling a home or condo require specific tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
I have listed a few below
It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling your home, I will:
- Provide you with Fact based information to determine your selling price. Pricing is a combination of many factors.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Marketing is more than just MLS.
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Discuss Preparation of your Home on the Market. Staging?Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
- Show off your house.
- Host Open houses
- SOLD! Now what? I work with you every step of the way.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
If you are buying a home, I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions to find your perfect neighborhood.
- Help you determine -How Much Can you afford? Qualifying for the Mortgage, Connect with lenders? Down payment? Hidden Closing costs? Land Transfer?
- Discuss and analyze the best options that best fit your budget and criteria
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
- I help you become an Educated Buyer to make an educated offer
- I will prepare and present your Offer with recommended Legal conditions, Inspections and Waivers specific to your situation
- Negotiate the Offer on your behalf.
- I can provide recommendations and resources for the following: Home Inspection companies,Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers
- Constant communication with both Lawyers and Lenders.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Complete Follow up to ensure every last detail has been addressed right through to closing day and after you move in